- Title: Seasonal Transistion
- State/Province/Region: Montana
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Beaver Creek Pah Tah Nu Rec Area
- Nearest Town: Havre
- Brief Directions: Take 5th Ave South out of Havre thru Beaver Creek Park to the Chippewa Cree Recreation area.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: The Waterfall is still half frozen. Mid April is a transitional time in the Bear Paw Mts along Montanas Hi-line as winter slowly gives way to spring.
This Photo Has Been Viewed 316 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!