Frosty Morning In The Bitterroot Valley
- Title: Frosty Morning In The Bitterroot Valley
- State/Province/Region: Montana
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Pacific Northwest
- Nearest Town: Stevensville
- Brief Directions: Go to Missoula, Mt., take Hwy. 93 South. The Bitterroot Valley runs for about eighty miles with the Bitterroot river running right down the middle.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: The temp dipped to ten degrees below zero on the morning I took this. Crystals were forming on branches and grasses, on everything. But the sun came out and created a sparkling wonderland! Even ice crystals floated slowly in the blue sky! This is the valley I live in, only about five miles from my home.
This Photo Has Been Viewed 129 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!