- Title: Montana Sunflower
- State/Province/Region: Montana
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Glacier National Park
- Nearest Town: Saint Mary's Lake
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Just past dawn in Glacier National Park, July 2004 - (pre-digital days). I wandered through this meadow looking for a single yellow flower to position under Grinell Peak. I found this, dropped to my knees, & got soaked while keeping my eyes open for bears.
- Gear: Canon Elan 7, Fuji Velvia 50, Sigma 17-35, Singh-Ray GND
This Photo Has Been Viewed 290 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!