What Dreams May Come
- Title: What Dreams May Come
- State/Province/Region: Montana
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: Saint Mary
- Notes: While I was going for a more subtle take on the iconic falls, my intention was to not let the foreground rock seen in many images of the falls obstruct the view down into the falling water. After a number of tries, I was able to balance my tripod upon that very same rock to bring the viewer right into the picture.
- Description: Pristine alpine streams converge in Logan Pass under the light of a nearly full moon to form the Triple Falls, Glacier National Park, Montana.
- Gear: Sigma SD1 Merrill, Sigma 8-16mm F4.5-5.6 DC HSM
This Photo Has Been Viewed 574 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!