- Title: Nature's Spectator
- State/Province/Region: Montana
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Glacier National Park
- Nearest Town: East Glacier
- Brief Directions: Head west out of the town of East Glacier on hwy 49 until you get to Two Medicine Road. Continue up Two Medicine Road to the end than you will be at Two Medicine Lake where I took this shot.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Daybreak at Two Medicine Lake in Glacier National Park. I had been on location since before sun up shooting the Milky Way and a couple hundred sunrise compositions and I was leaving to go shoot first light at Running Eagle Falls when I remembered it is often a good idea to put a person in the shot, so as an after thought, I set my camera on self timer and ran into the shot. It is my favorite shot of the morning and I nearly didn't take it.
- Gear: Canon D5ll, canon 24-105L
This Photo Has Been Viewed 329 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!