Moonlight Basin Bear
- Title: Moonlight Basin Bear
- State/Province/Region: Montana
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Moonlight Basin Ski Area
- Nearest Town: Big Sky
- Brief Directions: Hwy 191 from Bozeman to Big Sky right on Lone Mountain Rd. Follow to the end.
- Notes: I Was scouting the area for some night shots. Turing around in the ski lodge parking lot. My wife saw the bear across the road. From the looks of him it didn't look like he had hibernated much.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Black Bear looking for treats buried in the snow
- Gear: Canon 6d,70-200mm lens Canon2x extender
This Photo Has Been Viewed 200 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!