- Title: Bear Creek
- State/Province/Region: Montana
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Absaroka-Beartooth Wilderness
- Nearest Town: Gardiner, MT
- Brief Directions: From Gardiner, MT, take the Jardine Road approximately 5 miles to the campsite.
- Notes: Canon 5D Mark II, Canon 100-400L IS lens
- GPS Longitude: 110
- GPS Latitude: 45
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: The campsite and creek can be reached by foot or by car via the dirt and gravel Jardine Road from Gardiner, MT. Campsites are primitive, pack-in pack-out, with no potable water. The area is prime grizzly bear habitat. Bear spray is highly recommended.
- Gear: Hiking boots or sturdy footwear, water, insect repellant, bear spray, camera, tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 205 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!