- Title: Winter Storm
- State/Province/Region: Montana
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Glacier National Park
- Nearest Town: West Glacier
- Brief Directions: Hwy 2 to Glacier National Park. Going-to-the-sun road inside park.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: I love going into Glacier Park in the winter while there is no one there. I was taking reflection shots on Lake McDonald when suddenly the weather took a turn for the worse. The winds had really picked up. Instead of packing up and getting out of there (like normal people would) I wanted to get some motion shots of the waves. I put my tripod down as low as I could and using my wide angle lens, I waited for the waves and took consecutive shots to get the waves at just the right time.
- Gear: Nikon D200, tripod, wide angle lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 737 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!