Bird Woman Falls, Glacier National Park
Rebecca L. Latson
- Title: Bird Woman Falls, Glacier National Park
- State/Province/Region: Montana
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Going-To-The-Sun Road
- Nearest Town: West Glacier
- Brief Directions: From Hwy 2 out of Columbia Falls, take the West Glacier entrance to the park which becomes Going-To-The-Sun road
- Notes: This was taken early in the morning, as the sun was just beginning to peek over the mountains of the park. When seen from above, Bird Woman Falls looks like the shape of a woman with outstretched wings. Taken with a Canon EOS Rebel and Fuji Velvia ISO 50
- Best Season: Summer
- Gear: Camera, tripod, polarizer, good pair of hiking boots
This Photo Has Been Viewed 787 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!