Reflections, Burned Forest, New Growth, And Glacier's Mountains
David W. Boston
- Title: Reflections, Burned Forest, New Growth, And Glacier's Mountains
- State/Province/Region: Montana
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: US Highway 89
- Nearest Town: St. Mary
- Brief Directions: Go South on US Highway 89 from St. Mary for 1.9 miles. Location is along the highway on the right (west).
- Notes: This spot illustrates the devastation of forest fires and the resiliency of nature to recover.
US Highway 89
2005 Red Eagle Fire Area
Glacier National Park
08/13/2008, 10:02 AM
Canon EOS D60, 1/13, f/16, 45mm (24-105), ISO 100
B+W Circular Polarizer, Singh-Ray 2-stop ND-grad HS
48Â°43'20.964"N 113Â°24'53.496"W 1536.19m
- Best Season: Summer
- Gear: Tripod, wide zoom, polarizer, split ND
This Photo Has Been Viewed 615 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!