Lake Josephine Reflections
David W. Boston
- Title: Lake Josephine Reflections
- State/Province/Region: Montana
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Many Glacier Rd.
- Nearest Town: Babb
- Brief Directions: Take the series of two ferries that begin at Many Glacier. You cruise across Swiftcurrent Lake, hike (less than a mile) to Lake Josephine, and then cruise to the other end. This photo from the far end of the lake.
- Notes: 08/14/2008, 10:43 AM
Canon EOS D60, 1/13, f/16, 17mm (17-40), ISO 100
B+W Circular Polarizer, Bogen 3040 Tripod/Bogen 3047 Head
48Â°46'28.956"N 113Â°40'57.648"W 1484.99m
- Best Season: Summer
- Gear: Camera, wide zoom, polarizer, tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 887 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!