Swift Current Lake, Glacier Np
Darrin Schreder / Wendtography
- Title: Swift Current Lake, Glacier Np
- State/Province/Region: Montana
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Many Glacier Road
- Nearest Town: Babb
- Brief Directions: From Highway 89 on the east side of the park take a left at Babb onto Many Glacier Road.
- Notes: Grinnell Point is an iconic location in Glacier NP. With the mountains jutting up from all around, the crystal clear waters of Swift Current Lake and the Many Glacier Lodge, this is truly one of the most picturesque locations in the park. You definitely want to get there just before sunrise to enjoy the alpenglow as it paints the mountains and sky in pinks, purples and oranges.
- Best Season: Summer
- Gear: Tripod, Telephoto and wideangle lenses
This Photo Has Been Viewed 914 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!