Prickly Pear Creek, Montana
Darrin Schreder / Wendtography
- Title: Prickly Pear Creek, Montana
- State/Province/Region: Montana
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Interstate 15
- Nearest Town: Wolf Creek, MT
- Brief Directions: Drive along the frontage road north and south of Wolf Creek
- Notes: This is an overlooked location in Montana. Prickly Pear Creek is a free-running creek that runs along Interstate 15 South toward Helena, MT. The canyon is spectacular in the early morning and late afternoon. New Spring growth and the Fall color is amazing!
- Best Season: Autumn
- Gear: Tripod, Telephoto and wideangle lenses
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1012 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!