St Mary's Falls In Spring
- Title: St Mary's Falls In Spring
- State/Province/Region: Montana
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Glacier National Park
- Nearest Town: St Marys
- Brief Directions: from West Glacier, take Going to the Sun road over scenic Logan Pass. Halfway down the other side of the pass, it sits on the right.
- Notes: The best time to shoot the falls is in early morning or overcast days
- GPS Longitude: 113.6187
- GPS Latitude: 48.66876
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: In spring the glacier fed streams and rivers fill with a bluish green water full of glacial silt. Taken in Glacier National Park.
- Gear: A great attitude and appreciation for nature
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1517 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!