The Rutting Season
- Title: The Rutting Season
- State/Province/Region: Montana
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Naional Bison Range
- Nearest Town: Moise
- Brief Directions: The National Bison Range lies at the intersections of Montana Hiways 93 & 200 which meet on the SE corner of the range. The entrance is on thee west side of the range. St Ignacious on Hiway 93 is a good place for lodging when visiting this area.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: The National Bison Range has a 19 mile drive that encompasses grasslands, rolling hills and an alpine forest. Besides a bounty of wildlife...it offers photographers vistas of the Flat Head Valley and thee Mission Mountains, sunsets...and the Flathead river as it winds thru the valley.
- Gear: Canon 40D & Canon 500 F4 lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1549 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!