- Title: On The Dock
- State/Province/Region: Nebraska
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: Oshkosh or Lakeside
- Brief Directions: The lake is centrally located between two state highways and is accessible by 2wd via dirt road and one lane paved road trough pasture land. It is located 28 miles North of Oshkosh Nebraska (Hwy26) and 28 miles South of Lakeside Nebraska (Hwy 2). My preferred route is from Lakeside as it is very scenic. Keep in mind that this is a remote location, so take care when traveling, have a full tank of gas and stay on the main road.
- Notes: Personally I feel the best times to visit are spring and fall.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Crescent Lake National Wildlife Refuge is a wonderful series of lakes located in the scenic sandhills of Western Nebraska. The lakes are supported from an aquifer lying below the hills and there is an abundance of wildlife.
- Gear: Tripod, Filters, Wide Angle & Telephoto Lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1618 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!