- Title: Fly Birds Fly
- State/Province/Region: Nebraska
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Western Nebraska
- Nearest Town: Minatare
- Brief Directions: You can find this scene about any where in Western NE. This particular shot is about 3 miles east, 1 mile south of Minatare, NE.
- Notes: Black birds make interesting subjects, you can find them hanging out together every afternoon right before sunset.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: A flock of black birds that had been hovering in the cornfield until I got out of my car.
- Gear: Sony Alpha 200
This Photo Has Been Viewed 975 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!