Boyer Chute National Wildlife Refuge
- Title: Boyer Chute National Wildlife Refuge
- State/Province/Region: Nebraska
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: County Road 34
- Nearest Town: Ft. Calhoun
- Brief Directions: From Omaha, take Highway 75 to Ft. Calhoun and turn right on Madison Street. Follow Madison until it comes to a "T" intersection, take a right onto County Road 34 and follow that for 3 miles to refuge.
- Notes: Boyer Chute National Wildlife Refuge is a relatively new refuge in the system. It's scenery offers views of wildlife, prairie grass, views of the chute and the Missouri River. It is a wonderful place to witness some spectacular midwestern sunsets.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Gear: Long Lens, Tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1819 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!