Red Rock Canyon Sunrise
- Title: Red Rock Canyon Sunrise
- State/Province/Region: Nevada
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Red Rock Canyon Conservation Area
- Nearest Town: Las Vegas
- Brief Directions: Red Rock Canyon is located west of Las Vegas on Charleston Blvd (State Road 159). Charleston is a major east/west street that can be accessed from any north/south surface street or from the 215 Beltway
Visitors should proceed west on Charleston. The boundary for Red Rock Canyon is approximately two miles west of the 215 Beltway/Red Rock Casino.
The Red Rock Canyon Visitor Center is located approximately four miles west of the park boundary and will be the second road that exits the right. The new Visitor Center and Museum opened in April 2010.
Taken from the Friends of Red Rock Canyon Website
- Notes: This is a great escape from the Las Vegas Stip
- GPS Longitude: 115
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: This is a sunrise shot of Mt Wilson at Red Rock Canyon Conservation Area. It is a quick escape from the Las Vegas strip to this location.
- Gear: Shot with a Canon 50d and a Canon 17-40L lens, Tripod and Joby ballhead
This Photo Has Been Viewed 165 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!