Hoover Dam And The Us-93 Bypass Bridge At Sunset
- Title: Hoover Dam And The Us-93 Bypass Bridge At Sunset
- State/Province/Region: Nevada
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Lake Mead National Recreation Area
- Nearest Town: Boulder City
- Brief Directions: From Boulder City follow the signs to the dam
- Notes: HDR, 5 frames, Intellisharpen II, Velvia Vision, Lucis SE, Topaz
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: My obsession with this mega project continues. In this shot you can see the progress that is being made on the immense arches that will support the roadway of US-93 once it is brought out onto the bridge itself. The arch is scheduled to be completed in September of 2009. If you're in or near Las Vegas you simply have to go see this for yourself. I happened to capture a wonderful sunset this evening from the Arizona side.
- Gear: Canon 40D and 10-22 zoom
This Photo Has Been Viewed 881 times
, Scenic Routes
, Natural Wonders
, Historic Locations
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!