Lake Tahoe_chimney Beach
- Title: Lake Tahoe_chimney Beach
- State/Province/Region: Nevada
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Sand Harbor State Park, Zephyr Cove
- Nearest Town: Glenbrook, NV
- Brief Directions: Every beach in Tahoe is well-marked and easy to locate along 28 or 50. The only attraction which may prove difficult in locating is Bonzai Rock.
- Notes: Navigate to youtube to see a slideshow highlighting more of my images. Use the search tag, "wander in the wyld."
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: This shot was taken mid-morning, Fall 2010. I had the entire beach to myself for about 5 hours before another person decided to make an appearance. Chimney Beach, is by far, one of my favourite areas in Tahoe, and the beach does not cater to as many tourists (even though i am a tourist) as Sand Harbor SP.
- Gear: Canon 7D, 17-40mm f4.0L, B+W ND Filter, Manfrotto 190CXPRO4 and Grip Action (324RC2)
This Photo Has Been Viewed 418 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!