Chimney Beach (area S Of Chimney Beach)
- Title: Chimney Beach (area S Of Chimney Beach)
- State/Province/Region: Nevada
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Lake Tahoe
- Nearest Town: Glenbrook, NV
- Brief Directions: Driving on 28 just look for the signs, as the hiking trail to Chimney Beach is well-marked.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: The picture was actually taken on the path to Chimney Beach. There is a small descant from the main path about a 1/3 mile before the main beach area which takes you to a small isolated section (which is not really part of Chimney Beach). Nvtls, I camped here for a few hours just soaking in the beauty, the sun and tranquility in abundance.
- Gear: Canon 7D, 17-40mm f4.0L, Lee ND Filter and Polarizer, Manfrotto 190CXPRO4 and Grip Action (324RC2)
This Photo Has Been Viewed 195 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!