Two Of Seven Sisters
- Title: Two Of Seven Sisters
- State/Province/Region: Nevada
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Valley of Fire
- Nearest Town: Las Vegas, NV
- Brief Directions: If traveling i15...... exit at SR 169, which is well marked. Drive on SR 169 about 15 miles, which takes you to the west entrance of VOF.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: General shot of an interesting geological roadside feature. Seven Sisters (although i only captured the two attractive sisters) is located just beyond the visitor center turn-off on the main road routing through the valley of fire. Nvtls. the much more impressive geography of VOF can be found on the road north of the visitor center which takes you to various vistas, dooms and the Fire Wave - which is gaining reputation as the "baby wave."
- Gear: Canon 7D, 17-40mm f4.0L, B+W Polarizer, Manfrotto 190CXPRO4 and Grip Action (324RC2)
This Photo Has Been Viewed 188 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!