- Title: Moment Of Light
- State/Province/Region: Nevada
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Boca Reservoir
- Nearest Town: Reno, NV.
- Brief Directions: I pull over a long the Highway 80, just 20 miles before reaching Reno, NV,
- Notes: ascending and descending can be very tricky.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: When I went for the first time to Tahoe National Forest near Reno, NV. I really want to do something different rather than get the wide angle of view and the soft colorful pastel sunrise on the top of this mountain. I decided to do a tight black and white photo, I found this ancient-dead timber pine, I had to wait a few minutes before the gentle-sunrise light was illuminating the front side of this warrior and then the ' moment of light ' came and I got this shot. with the help of polarizer and a 2 stops soft edge neutral density filter I darkened the sky.
- Gear: Nikon D7000
This Photo Has Been Viewed 156 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!