Red Rock Basin
- Title: Red Rock Basin
- State/Province/Region: Nevada
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Charleston Blvd.
- Nearest Town: Las Vegas
- Brief Directions: In Las Vegas, travel west on Charleston Blvd. Red Rock Basin is on the right side of the road, before you get to the entrance for Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area.
- Notes: This is a good place to see a variety of desert creatures. The endangered desert tortoise, as well as jack rabbits, rattlesnakes, lizards, and birds make their homes here.
- Best Season: Spring
- Gear: Plenty of water and sunscreen.
This Photo Has Been Viewed 464 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!