Under A Desert Sky
- Title: Under A Desert Sky
- State/Province/Region: Nevada
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Area 51
- Nearest Town: Tonopah
- Notes: 1/125 at f/16, 18mm, ISO 400, hand held.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: Crossing the Great Basin and Range of Central Nevada, the desert constantly changes; from Juniper forested mountain passes, to sage brush covered rocky flats, to boulder strewn salt pans. Add a high clouded monsoon sky & a drive through the desert becomes anything but desolate. It is well worth a bit of heat and dust. Near this salt pan, one might even see a UFO.
Central Nevada, on the Extraterrestrial Highway – Nevada State Route 375.
- Gear: Canon 5DMII, Sigma 17-35 f2.8 IS, Joya Circular Polarizer, Singh-Ray Grad ND
This Photo Has Been Viewed 324 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!