Valley Of Fire - 1
- Title: Valley Of Fire - 1
- State/Province/Region: Nevada
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: Las Vegas
- Notes: Take lots of water and food.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: The Valley of Fire State Park is located about an hours drive Northwest of Las Vegas, NV. The park is isolated from busy highways so it's a great location for photo shoots. The terrain is rugged and you'll need to carry a good supply of water. The rock terrain is red and is the reason for the park name. The park backs up to Lake Meade as well.
- Gear: Camera: Nikon D300, Lense: Nikkor 24-120mm, f/3.5-5.6 VR G
This Photo Has Been Viewed 391 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!