Secret Meadow In Winter
- Title: Secret Meadow In Winter
- State/Province/Region: Nevada
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: Incline Village
- Brief Directions: On the east side of Lake Tahoe about halfway between Sand Point and the Highway 50 junction on the east side of Highway 28.
- Notes: Recently I flew over Lake Tahoe at night on a trip to the Mid-West. It was very disconcerting to see the lake ringed with lights like a city with a big black hole in the middle. But there are many still places left in the Tahoe basin where one can get away from civilization enough for some satisfying photography.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: This unnamed meadow is beautiful any time of year. I have taken wonderful shots in the fall of the quakies, spring with reflections from an unnamed pond, and summer in wildflowers. This is the first time I explored in winter and found my secret meadow was just as beautiful. This photo was taken about 100 yards from highway 28.
- Gear: EOS 1DS Mark II, 17-40mm lens, Manfrotto Tripod, Hoya Pro 1 digital polarzer
This Photo Has Been Viewed 625 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!