A Day Of Mystery
- Title: A Day Of Mystery
- State/Province/Region: Nevada
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Lake Tahoe
- Nearest Town: Incline Village
- Brief Directions: From Incline Village travel 6 mile south on State Highway 28 to Lake Tahoe Nevada State Park, Sand Harbor Beach Recreation Area and you are the there!!
- Notes: Any season at Sand Harbor can be beautiful. It is my favorite place to capture Lake Tahoe's beauty.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: Sand Harbor is an amazing place in the Winter. It is especially amazing just after a storm in the morning or evening light. It is the perfect place to photograph the beauty of Lake Tahoe.
- Gear: Tripod, Wide Angle Lens, Polarizer, Layered Clothing
This Photo Has Been Viewed 911 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!