- Title: Flooded Desert
- State/Province/Region: Nevada
- Country: United States Minor Outlying Islands
- Nearest Area: Interstate 80
- Nearest Town: Reno
- Brief Directions: It could be anywhere east of Reno along the desolate desert of Nevada.
- Notes: Graduated Neutral Density filters, Neutral Density Filters, long exposure. Post Processed using Photomatix
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: While returning home following a recent onslaught of rainfall throughout the Northern and eastern part of the country, I happened across a Northern Spotted Owl that I'd hit a couple of nights previous on my way west across I80 on my way to California to deliver a Tanker. I stopped when I saw the owl lying on the eastbound side of the highway and walked off to give it a decent burial when I was greeted by this incredible view.
- Gear: D90 Tokina 14mm Lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 770 times
, Exotic Places
, Sun & Sky
, Scenic Routes
, Natural Wonders
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!