Swift River Reflections-Semi Abstract
- Title: Swift River Reflections-Semi Abstract
- State/Province/Region: New Hampshire
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: White Mountain National forest
- Nearest Town: Conway
- Brief Directions: Kancamagus Highway west from Conway center, New Hampshire. At the Albany Covered bridge parking area, cross the bridge by foot and hike along the stream in either direction for good conditions.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Scouting for vivid autumn foliage reflections off the Swift River after sunrise. I was on the north side of the river in a shaded pocket, and found a nice section of mixed colors. Used the rock in the scene for some kind of graphic balance.
- Gear: Nikon D300 80-200 ED-AF F/2.8 B&W 77mm Cir. pol filter
This Photo Has Been Viewed 204 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!