- Title: Fall Reflections
- State/Province/Region: New Hampshire
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Basin Pond Resevoir, White Mountain National Forest
- Nearest Town: Chatham, NH
- Notes: Taken October 5, 2012.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: I was waiting for a moose to make his way around from the backside of the island in the distance. A mother and son appeared while fishing as twilight descended on Basin Pod Resevoir in the White Mountain National Forest. The autumn colors reflected beautifully in the calm water and contrasted wonderfully during the blue hour.
- Gear: Canon 7D, 18-135 mm, Giottos Tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 397 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!