- Title: Senter Falls
- State/Province/Region: New Hampshire
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Francestown
- Nearest Town: Lyndeborough
- Brief Directions: Directions to Rice Natural Area & Two Brooks Trail:
From Mont Vernon: From Rte. 13, take the Francestown Tpke. (2nd NH Tpke.) about 4½ miles to Lyndeborough Rd. on left. Drive about a mile to the trailhead sign on right & small turnout on left.
From Francestown: Take 2nd NH Tpke. south about 4½ miles to Lyndeborough Rd. on right. Then, as above.
From New Boston: Take Rte. 13 south for about 1 mile to the Baptist Church. Turn right onto Lyndeborough Rd. In several miles, go straight across the 2nd NH Tpke. & follow Lyndeborough Rd. as noted above.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: This is Senter Falls , part of the Piscataquog Land Conservatory. It is in the Alan and Edgar Rice Natural area. It is a long cascading falls. A beautiful area to get lost in for a while.
- Gear: Nikon D80, Nikkor 18-70 mm Lens . ND Filter
This Photo Has Been Viewed 4591 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!