- Title: Mount Crawford
- State/Province/Region: New Hampshire
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: US Rt. 302
- Nearest Town: Bartlett NH
- Brief Directions: From points south, (Rt 95) take Route 16N to junction of 16 & 302 in Bartlett village. Follow Rt 302 approx 5.5mi. to Davis Path trailhead, on the right directly across from the Notchland Inn.
- Notes: Be sure to pack a windproof shell, as the summit ledges are exposed to wind from any direction, also necessitating a sturdy tripod for rock solid support. The summit affords a wide choice of potential photographic compositions in all directions, providing for ample opportunity to use a polarizer. Views are scattered on various ledges, including a great look to Mount Washington, up Crawford Notch, and SE to Chocorua.
- Best Season: Summer
- Gear: Windproof outer layer, sturdy boots with ankle support, stable t
This Photo Has Been Viewed 973 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!