- Title: Lake Chocorua Bridge
- State/Province/Region: New Hampshire
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: The White Mountains Region
- Nearest Town: Tamworth
- Brief Directions: Located in Tamworth NH which is about 20 miles south of Conway right on Rte. 16 which if you follow this route thru Conway it will bring you right to Mt Washington.
- GPS Longitude: -71.273405
- GPS Latitude: 43.954238
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Lake Chocorua Bridge located in Tamworth New Hampshire. Mount Chocorua is located in the background of this picture. It is one of the most famous mountains in New England and the most hiked too! This picture was taken in Mid October at sunrise. The fog was rising off the water and the sun was shinning in from the side. That is what made this picture and colors pop! My husband was sitting in the van waiting to go to breakfast and could not understand why I was out in the cold. When we got home and he saw this he then understood.
- Gear: Nikon D300, Tamron lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 285 times
, Sun & Sky
, Scenic Routes
, Natural Wonders
, Historic Locations
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!