Sunrise On Harrisville Pond
- Title: Sunrise On Harrisville Pond
- State/Province/Region: New Jersey
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Wharton State Forest
- Nearest Town: Chatsworth
- Brief Directions: Off Route 679 south of Chatsworth
- Notes: The pond is frequented by people playing on beaches, fishing and this is a popular site for paddlers...me included.
- GPS Longitude: 74
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Harrisville was a booming town in the late 1800s. This pond was created downstream from Martha's Furnace to run the papermill. Today, only the pond and ruins remain.
- Gear: Nikon D40x
This Photo Has Been Viewed 69 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!