Approaching The Landing Zone
- Title: Approaching The Landing Zone
- State/Province/Region: New Jersey
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: Atlantic City
- Brief Directions: Atlantic City Expressway to the Garden State Parkway northbound. Exit the Garden State Parkway at Jimmy Leeds Road, and head east. Turn left onto E. Great Creek Road, and follow this road until you reach the wildlife refuge.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: The Edwin B Forsythe Wildlife Refuge is located close to Atlantic City, NJ along the east coasts major flyway. During the different seasons, one can see numerous types of waterfowl. This shot of a great egret was taken during the spring.
- Gear: Canon EOS 50D & EF 300mm 1:2.8 L IS USM Lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 611 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!