Sunset At Longreach
- Title: Sunset At Longreach
- State/Province/Region: New Jersey
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Heislerville Wildlife Management Area
- Nearest Town: Heislerville
- Brief Directions: Most roads in New Jersey, in the southern part of the state will take you to Route 55. Take Route 55 South until it ends in Port Elizabeth, NJ, south of Millville, NJ. Take Route 47 South for about 3 miles and look for signs to Heislerville, NJ. Follow road to Heislerville and in the middle of town follow the signs to Matts Landing.
- Notes: In Matts Landing you will find diked ponds containing many types of birds. There are trails with nice views of the Maurice River and all types of wildlife.
- GPS Longitude: -74.992
- GPS Latitude: 39.223
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: This photo was taken from Matts Landing, looking across the marsh and Maurice River. The trail I was on, was an old rail bed where at one time millions of dollars of top grade oysters were shipped all over the North East U.S.
- Gear: Sony A100
This Photo Has Been Viewed 576 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!