East Point Lighthouse December Morning 2008
- Title: East Point Lighthouse December Morning 2008
- State/Province/Region: New Jersey
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Thompsons Beach
- Nearest Town: Heislerville, Nj
- Brief Directions: All roads in South Jersey lead to Route 55. Take Route 55 South until it ends in Port Elizabeth, NJ. Then take Route 47 South for about 3 miles until you see signs for Heislerville, NJ. Follow signs to Heislerville, NJ. Go through this little town. At end of Main Street, turn right and follow road until it dead ends in marsh at Thompsons Beach on the Delaware Bay. The lighthouse will be on your right, but it is best viewed from the beach area.
- GPS Longitude: -75.0273
- GPS Latitude: 39.19587
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: This photo was taken early morning in December, 2008. I am looking north east from Thompsons Beach on the Delaware Bay area.
- Gear: Sony A100
This Photo Has Been Viewed 644 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!