Reflections On Upper Glasmere Pond
- Title: Reflections On Upper Glasmere Pond
- State/Province/Region: New Jersey
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Skylands Manor State Park
- Nearest Town: Ringwood
- Brief Directions: In Skylands Manor State Park (NJ State Botanical Gardens)a couple miles back on White's Farm Rd There are three small picturesque ponds names Glasmere Ponds NY/NJ Trail Conference trail maps #23.
- Notes: Fall 2003, Mt biked in a couple miles on fire a road, I grew up in Ringwood and know this area better the back of my hand, Hiked and Mt. Biked there there for 30 years, Not much opportunity for the grand scenic but great for the intimate landscape. The town of Ringwood in North Jersey is mostly state parks and watershed/reservoir land with 70 miles of fire roads with an extensive network of marked hiking trails.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Slide Scan from Elite 100 film slightly cropped to strengthen the composition and eliminate vignetted corners very little PS work just dust spot removal a little exposure increase and gamma correction with slight Vibrancy boost. This is essentially what the film captured, I always liked Elite 100 for fall colors.
- Gear: Minolta 9xi W/Minolta Maxx AF 28 - 105mm f3.5/4.5 xi Lens and Singh RaySoft edge Split 2stopND
This Photo Has Been Viewed 130 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!