Threadleaf Japanese Maple Tree In Autumn
- Title: Threadleaf Japanese Maple Tree In Autumn
- State/Province/Region: New Jersey
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Marquand Park
- Nearest Town: Princeton
- Brief Directions: From the center of Princeton, NJ, you travel south on Route 206 for less than a mile. You turn left onto Lover's Lane, and Marquand Park is immediately on your left.
- Notes: “Threadleaf Japanese Maple Tree in Autumn” - Canon EOS 7D. f/25, 1.3 seconds, 25 mm lens, iso 100. In Photoshop, I combined the original shot with a Gausian Blur version to soften the image. I took the photograph in Princeton, New Jersey, at Marquand Park.
- GPS Longitude: 74.659
- GPS Latitude: 40.348
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: I have photographed this beautiful, old tree in all four seasons, at different times of day. I tried to highlight the beauty and gracefulness of the tree's branches, as well as the wonderful orange foliage.
- Gear: Canon EOS 7D, 18-135 mm zoom lens at 25 mm.
This Photo Has Been Viewed 179 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!