Late Winter Sky Over Cabezon
- Title: Late Winter Sky Over Cabezon
- State/Province/Region: New Mexico
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Albuquerque
- Nearest Town: San Ysidro
- Brief Directions: About an hour northwest of Albuquerque. Although located on public land this area is often overlooked due to remoteness.
- Notes: I was fortunate enough to have the help and guidance of New Mexico Jeep Tours. Within this scenic area are ghost towns and Pueblo ruins.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: A cold front begins to move in over the desert in Cabezon Peak Wilderness Area of North Central New Mexico. This image is a combination of three exposures for High Dynamic Range.
- Gear: Canon 1D Mark III, Canon 28-70mm f2.8 L, Kirk ballhead, Bogen 3021 tripod, cable release
This Photo Has Been Viewed 209 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!