- Title: Alamo Wash
- State/Province/Region: New Mexico
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Bisti Badlands
- Nearest Town: Farmington, NM
- Brief Directions: From Farmington, NM take NM 371 south until you reach road 7927, which is signed as the entrance road to the Bisti Wilderness. Drive about 2 miles on a decent gravel road until the parking area is reached.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: Another one of my favourite locations......Bisti Badlands. Certain interesting features have been named. But, I don't think this one has had a name attached. Nvtls, you can reach this area by just keeping straight when the fence turns (most directions will tell you to veer right and follow the wash to see most of the interesting formations, like the egg factory).
There is a formation located in the Hunter Wash (north area) called wings that resembles this.
- Gear: Canon 450xsi (IR Converted), 24-105mm f4 L IS, Manfrotto 190CXPRO4 and Grip Action (324RC2)
This Photo Has Been Viewed 207 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!