- Title: The Choir
- State/Province/Region: New Mexico
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Bisti Badlands
- Nearest Town: Farmington, NM
- Brief Directions: Bisti Badlands is located just south of Farmington, NM, approximately
- Description: This area hasn't been officially named the choir. It is a coinage that i came up with. This area is located east of the Egg Factory - about a 10-15 minute walk. The entire area is amazing, colourful, scenic, weird, surreal..... unfortunately, my photograph does not render it with justice. I decided to just go straight IR my first day at Bisti in lieu of the harsh and unforgiving sun which offered no respite until the moon started his shift. Bisti is documented as "little visited and largely unknown." But, for those of us who have harkened to nature's eternal song and the spirit of the wilderness flows through us like plasma.......... let's do our part to change that.
- Gear: Canon 450xsi (IR Converted), 24-105mm f4 L IS, Manfrotto 190CXPRO4 and Grip Action (324RC2)
This Photo Has Been Viewed 209 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!