Canadian Geese At Dawn
- Title: Canadian Geese At Dawn
- State/Province/Region: New Mexico
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Bosque del Apache NWR
- Nearest Town: Socorro
- Brief Directions: Along the road at Bosque del Apache NWR.
- Notes: Image captured during a workshop with Rick Sammon and Juan Ponds, December 2011. The temperature was -3 deg F after a storm dumped 6 in. of snow on the refuge. Conditions were ideal for the backlit morning mist to light up like it was on fire.
- GPS Longitude: -106.9
- GPS Latitude: 33.8
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: Canadian Geese fly through the fire mist at sunrise.
- Gear: Canon 7D, 300MM f2.8, Tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 112 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!