- Title: Aspen Bouquet
- State/Province/Region: New Mexico
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Sandia Crest
- Nearest Town: Albuquerque, NM
- Brief Directions: You can drive to the top of Sandia Crest by taking Interstate 40 East from Albuquerque and then take NM State Highway 14 to NM State Highway 536. Then follow the signs to the top of Sandia Crest.
- Notes: Photo taken on a beautiful early October morning @ the top of Sandia Crest, NM.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Just East of Albuquerque , NM is Sandia Crest. I love to drive to the top of this mountain which is over 10,000 ft above sea level. This photo was taken at the top of Sandia Crest in early Oct. 2011 as Fall was in full swing at this elevation.
- Gear: Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT; L - 18.0 - 270.0 mm
This Photo Has Been Viewed 210 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!