- Title: White Sands Dusk
- State/Province/Region: New Mexico
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Southern New Mexico
- Nearest Town: Alamogordo
- Brief Directions: 13 miles West of Alamogordo on Hwy 70
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: It had been windy all day, so I was not expecting much when I went into the park in the afternoon, but the wind subsided and these eerie clouds formed making for a gorgeous sunset. The sand looked like a white sheet had been tossed over a bunch of pillows. It turned out being a wonderful evening for photographing.
- Gear: Canon 5D MarkII, EF 24-105L lens, Gitzo tripod, Kirk BH-1 ballhead
This Photo Has Been Viewed 741 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!