- Title: Cerrillos Tree
- State/Province/Region: New Mexico
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Cerrillos Hills Historic Park
- Nearest Town: Cerrillos
- Brief Directions: Cerrillos is located on the Turquoise Trail between Albuquerque and Santa Fe.
- Description: Cerrillos is a fascinating Old West mining town along the Turquoise Trail in New Mexico. The town has been the setting for many movies. The dirt streets, old buildings, and hitching posts are Old West. As I walked down the main dirt street past historic Mary's Bar, I pointed my camera with ultra-wide angle lens up to photograph through the branches of this huge old tree! I love Cerrillos!
- Gear: Nikon D700, Nikon 300 mm f/4.0, Nikon 14-24 mm f/2.8
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1076 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!