Sandhills At Sunset
- Title: Sandhills At Sunset
- State/Province/Region: New Mexico
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Bosque del Apache NWR
- Nearest Town: San Antonio
- Brief Directions: Take NM1 south of San Antonio, NM.
- Notes: Taken during a Rick Sammon/Juan Pons photo workshop.
- GPS Longitude: -106.9
- GPS Latitude: 33.8
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: Sandhill Cranes settle in for the night in the Crane Ponds along NM 1 at Bosque del Apache NMR. A 20 sec exposure blurs the movement of the water and clouds but, amazingly, the sandhills are quite still.
- Gear: Canon 5D Mk III, EF24-105mm @ 105mm, RRS Tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 92 times
, Exotic Places
, Sun & Sky
, Natural Wonders
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!