- Title: Ah-shi-sle-pah Badlands
- State/Province/Region: New Mexico
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: Farmington, NM
- Brief Directions: County Road 7800 off US 550 southeast of Farmington, NM.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Little known region of 'badlands' in northwestern New Mexico. Area contains numerous sandstone hoodoos, balanced rocks, petrified trees and dinosaur bones and other strange formations dating from the late cretaceous period (75 million years ago).
- Gear: Canon 7D, Canon 24-105/f4.0
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1095 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!